šamanizam - vještičarstvo - čaranje -bajanje -duhovi -crna magija - uroci

HomeCalendarKako koristiti ovaj Forum?TražiLista članovaGrupe korisnikaRegistracijaLogin

Share | 

BOSNIAN LOVE MAGIC

Vidi prethodnu temu Vidi sljedeću temu Go down 
AutorPoruka
Dracon
Admin

Broj komentara : 75

KomentarNaslov komentara: BOSNIAN LOVE MAGIC   Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Admin: komentar modifikovan dana: Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:35 pm; prepravljeno ukupno 2 puta
Na vrh Go down
Vidi profil korisnika http://falanje.yourme.net
Dracon
Admin

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: BOSNIAN LOVE MAGIC   Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:31 pm

Love magic in Bosnia is divided into two types - maiden magic and marital magic. Even though Islam strictly forbids magical practice and condemns it, but love magic is more tolerated among the folk. Namely, any love magic which can lead to marriage or to help maintain a marriage, to avoid divorce, is not only acceptable but also desirable. For that reason in Bosnia, otherwise a very conservative country, there is no public scrutiny towards the practice of such a magic.

Maiden magic unlike marital magic is full of various divinations, usage of basmi, magical poetry and movement rituals which follow oral magic. Girls as well as boys frequently address the local Imam who then crafts love inscriptions on their behalf, they hold various citations from the Qur'an, numbers and letters with an addition of a drawing of a triangle or a circle. The young people carry them with themselves or they place it under the threshold of the person they love. The first Friday after the new moon is reserved for love magic and inscriptions.

Basme are magical formulas or texts of a shorter or longer content which teem with rhyme and reference of a supernatural being such as a fairy in order to invoke fervour and passion in the desired person. For a Basma (oral charms) to work they need to be invoked in a state of bodily cleanliness, most often at night and always after repeating verse Ikhlas three or five times, since according to belief the verse grants magical power.
Among the people it is believed that the power of a Basma is best expressed if it is invoked before Eid al-Fitr, Laylatul Qadr or some other festival and among sunsets, in intervals between 17 and 21 hours.

On the eve of Eid the girl repeats three times verse Ikhlas and then looks at the shiniest star in the sky and repeats the following formula nine times without even blinking: "Tell me O star who loves me, tell me star if its N. (name of her love) which I love? Then she goes to bed to sleep. If she dreams of the man which she mentioned that night, that means that the answer is positive.

A girl which wants to spark attention in a man she fancies, she needs to look at him through the spread fingers of her right hand and then utter three times: "I'm looking at you through five fingers and you are looking at me through five hearts, veledalin amin!" The girl does it discretely taking care that he doesn't notice her, if he does the magic will not work.

To invoke the feelings of love in the person that one desires a string from his/her clothes needs to be pulled out and burned. While the string burns the following formula is repeated three times:”Ćuhum ćuti lehum leti eyu beyu kulhuveyu ehad allah kulhuvellah” then: "As the thread burns by fire so shall you burn with love for me!"

Before going to sleep the girl turns her pillow 99 times and says: “Ćuhum ćuti lehum leti eyu beyu kulhuveyu ehad allah kulhuvallah" and then “I'm not turning my pillow but N's heart and mind for me!"
Na vrh Go down
Dracon
Admin

KomentarNaslov komentara: Marital magic   Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Unlike the previously described magic, this form of magical practice is much more aggressive and richer in content and props, the usual props include pubic hair, menstrual blood, sperm, urine and spit. It is believed that pubic hair possesses magical powers; if they are trimmed frequently and burned in fire they create a prophylactic effect and shield that person from black magic. Also, if a woman burns her pubic hair she stimulates passionate love in her husband with such an act.

In Bosnia, since the old days it was believed that women posses two sorts of blood; one runs through her veins and the other is the menstrual blood. The women use the first day of their monthly cycle to concoct powerful love spells by dipping a sugar cube in three drops of blood and placing it discretely into the man's cup of coffee. While doing this she utters: "In the same way I can't live without my blood so also you will not be able to live without me!" Then she blows into the coffee and swallows her spit. After drinking that cup of coffee the man will be enchanted with that woman for 40 days.

Besides this use, the menstrual blood can be dipped on some cloth and that cloth is then placed inside the husband's pillow. With this spell the marital passion is renewed and intensified which makes it last longer.

After every intercourse the woman takes some sperm on her finger and rubs it onto her lover's collar, in an attempt to stimulate erotic thoughts in her partner. In such a way, it is believed, he will be overcome by passion and lust for that woman.

Urine is another human excrete for which it is believed that it holds magical potential. When a woman wants to stimulate love feelings in a man, she pee's into a vessel and then uses her middle finger to touch the urine and dips three drops of that urine into the coffee that she will offer to the man she wants.

For marital magic, different props are also used, such as parts of animal like the left wing of a bat or a chicken's head and tail end.
When the man is frequently absent from the house and neglects his family then the woman uses magic in order to get him back. For that purpose she finds a white chicken, cuts her head off and then places the chicken's head on the right side of the door and the tail end on the left side. When the husband passes through such a door, she connects the two parts i.e. she pushes the beak into the tail end and utters: "As this beak stays in this tail end, so will you N. Always stay with me, veledalin amin!" After that, the connected beak and tail end is buried in the yard under a small, fertile tree, such as an apple or pear.

The women try to stop infidelity by a ritual washing of their underwear. A woman whose husband is unfaithful washes her panties and bras and throws them onto a bush of nacre (Ruta graveoles) so that they can dry out. She repeats that action a couple of times. It is believed that she will make his leave his lover with such a ritual.

If the man is aggressive the woman takes a fist full of earth from a grave and throws that earth over her husband while he is sleeping. It is believed that after that he will be more calm and tolerant, without fits of anger. Or he is given a few drops of the water which was used to bathe a dead man, either in his juice or coffee.
Na vrh Go down
Dracon
Admin

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: BOSNIAN LOVE MAGIC   Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:32 pm

When a husband was aggressive and when he would abuse his wife, she would take a fist full of dust from a grave and while her husband was sleeping she would throw the dust on him. Besides this, women used to mix their menstrual blood with coffee or they would give their husbands a sugar cube that was previously wiped through her vagina. Even though the male's extra marital affairs were tolerated to a degree because of the traditional upbringing, Bosnian females didn't shy away from using magic to ward off their husbands from their lovers. Most wives were seeking help from local witches (Sihirbaza), which would heat a sowing needle in a secret ritual and then they would bend it in a way that the tip of the needle would go into the needle's eye while pronouncing magical words. The bent needle was then carried home by the wife, and a favorable moment for its use was anticipated. When an unfaithful husband would leave to meet his lover, the wife would throw the needle after him which would then activate the spell. According to the statements of some women, who wish to stay anonymous, the magic worked and the husband would return home quickly often ill tempered. Besides this, the cheated wife should wash her bra and underpants and dry them on a nacre bush (Ruta graveoles) a few days in a row. It is believed that in this way the husband will lose his passion for the lover and he will return to his wife.

The spell with the needle aims at making the man impotent and to weaken his sexual power when he reaches his lover. To annul this negative effect the husband would often seek the help at a local witch or Imam. Some witches request the following from the impotent man: some water from three various springs, four leafed clover, nine different flowers from a meadow and a stickyweed (Galium aparine). All of the above mentioned ingredients are thrown into the water and the following words are uttered:"Ćuhum be quite Lehum fly." and the verse El-Fatiha is uttered three times. After that the impotent male washes his face with that water and drinks some of it. And then on a starry night he washes first his left hand and right foot and then the right hand and left foot. It is interesting to note that the man creates a five-pointed star: head, left arm, right leg, right arm and left leg. The five-pointed star in Bosnian health rituals plays a major role since it is considered to be a symbol of health and protection therefore we find it in almost all descriptions of ritual washings of the sick.
Na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: BOSNIAN LOVE MAGIC   

Na vrh Go down

BOSNIAN LOVE MAGIC
Vidi prethodnu temu Vidi sljedeću temu Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1

Permissions in this forum:Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu
havaje.forum.net :: LOVE MAGIC-
Idi na: